- Efficient cleaning on greasy surfaces
- A super concentrated formula that instantly gives a brilliant clean
- Ultra long lasting and economical, suds are created with each drop
- Gentle on your skin, there is no need to wear rubber gloves
- Leaves a brilliant shine, it is the gold standard of washing up liquid
Dishwash products – a common and universal detergent cleaning agent used in households and in gastronomy.
It is mainly used for manual washing – removing dirt and meal debris from cookware, tableware and cutlery.
It is sold in the form of a water-soluble concentrate. Before use, a solution of several percent should be prepared.
In addition to effectiveness and efficiency, the washing-up liquid should not have a negative effect on the skin of the hands.
Dishwash products it should also not leave stains on glassware.
The chemical composition of the fluid should ensure its neutrality for the natural environment and quick biodegradation.
Nature defenders also propose to sell such liquids in a highly concentrated form and in large unit packages suitable for recycling.