- Duck Deep Action Gel toilet liquid bowl cleaner kills 99.9 Percent of germs in your toilet
- Toilet descaler removes limescale, mineral deposits and toilet ring build-up
- Uniquely shaped neck allows for better reach under the rim, evenly coating the bowl with toilet gel for 360° coverage
- Cleans and freshens in three easy steps with no harsh toilet cleaner smell
- Harpic 100% Limescale Remover has been specifically designed to dissolve 100% of limescale and kill 99.9% of bacteria in your toilet bowl.
- The unique formula gives you better bowl coverage so you can ensure your toilet is left thoroughly clean and disinfected. Ready to use liquid.
- 5x better than bleach
- On removing limescale and rust
TOILET CLEANERS and DESCALERS
Most toilet bowl cleaners contain two nasty ingredients: hydrochloric acid and chlorine bleach. While hydrochloric acid only scores a 2-3 on the Environmental Working Group, the inorganic acid definitely poses some health concerns. The purpose of hydrochloric acid is to adjust pH levels; it also works as a buffer.
TOILET CLEANERS and DESCALERS is sprayed around the rim and into the bowl of the toilet prior to the use of the toilet brush. The toilet brush is used to scrub the toilet, removing stubborn stains and biological debris. Toilet cleaners tend to be toxic, as they contain disinfectants which can cause skin irritations.
descaler in British English
(diːˈskeɪlə) a thing for removing limescale from something such as a tap, kettle, or coffee machine.
Pour 1 liter of white vinegar into the toilet bowl, making sure that you splash it around the sides of the bowl as you pour. Let the vinegar sit in the toilet untouched for 3 – 4 hours. Turn on the water to the toilet and allow the cistern to fill back up