- Mask EN14683 Surgical Medical 3ply – each pack consist of 20 face masks
- EN 14683 is a standard that medical face masks in Europe are required to comply with. The testing requirements for this standard include bacterial filtration efficiency, differential pressure (breathability), splash resistance and microbial cleanliness
- There are three types of face masks (Types I, II and IIR). This face masks are Type IIR. This guarantees you the highest level of protection, as this type also protects from droplets.
- Purpose of Mask EN14683
- For evaluating the bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) of mask.
1.Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) Test – Mask EN14683 Surgical Medical
- Specimen 1#: 99.9%
Specimen 2#: 99.9%
Specimen 3#: 99.8%
Specimen 4#: 99.8%
Specimen 5#: 99.7%
2. Differential Pressure Test 25.3 Pa/cm2
3. Synthetic Blood Penetration Test Specimen 1#~13#: None seen
4.Microbial Cleanliness Test – Mask EN14683 Surgical Medical
- Specimen 1#: 22 CFU/g
Specimen 2#: 14 CFU/g
Specimen 3#: 10 CFU/g
Specimen 4#: 8 CFU/g
Specimen 5#: 10 CFU/g
EN 14683:2019+AC:2019(E) AnnexB
- Apparatus and materials
4.1 Staphylococcus aureus ATCC 6538.
4.2 Peptone water.
4.3 Tryptic Soy Broth(TSB).
4.4 Tryptic Soy Agar(TSA).
4.5 Bacterial filtration efficiency test apparatus.
4.6 Six-stage viable particle Anderson sampler.
4.7 Flow meters.
Check out our other Covid19 essentials here – COVID 19
NATIONWIDE DELIVERY ACROSS IRELAND WITH DPD – SAME DAY DISPATCH FOR ORDER PLACED BEFORE 1
We are also offering discount prices for bulk orders and contract customers. If you would like to find out more about the prices we could have for your business please contact us directly on this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within few hours
There are no reviews yet.