- Nilfisk Hoover Bags are made of synthetic material which, compared to paper is much more durable and doesn’t deteriorate so quickly.
- Synthetic bags are more flexible so they provide a vacuum cleaner chamber which translates into better efficiency, safety and free air flow.
The hoover bags are great for allergy sufferers because they effectively stop accumulated pollutants such as dust or mites and have a protective layer that doesn’t harm your health.
- Compared to paper bags they don’t tear under the influence of liquids or sharp products, e.g. pieces of glass that could easily tear the paper under pressure.
Therefore these synthetic bags are perfect not only at home but also for school, offices, sports facilities etc.
- As you know, the bags have a great impact not only on our health and functionality, but also on the service life and hygiene of our hoover cleaner, so it is important that they are selected properly.
When to change hoover bags?
- Replacing the hoover bag depends on how often we clean and how large the area we need to vacuum. Remember also that how the bags quickly depends on how much dirt is on the surface.
- The bag is best replace before it is full, don’t wait until it is completely full because this may reduce the suction power and overheat the hoover, which may result in a failure.
- The used vacuum cleaner bags should go to “general waste”.
- These bags are compatible with vp300 which can also be purchased on our website here.