EVANS – Odour Neutraliser
Naturally renewable odour neutraliser designed to
trap and absorb all odours.
Eliminates offensive odours and
to freshen the environment.
- Suitable for use on a variety of hard surfaces and waste bins.
• Formulated with soil and stain resistant agents that prevent tacky residues that
• Recommended for use on carpets and upholstery.
• Suitable for use against urine, tobacco smoke, rancid food and pet odours.
- Leaves a fresh deodorising perfume
• Ready to use formulation.
Odour Neutraliser General Use:
For areas with an established persistent problem spray the surface liberally to ensure the
odour is absorbed.
Odour Neutraliser Soiled Areas:
For recently contaminated areas, spray the offending material to help neutralise the
immediate odour. Remove as much solid by dustpan and blot urine with paper towel.
Spray surface once again liberally and allow the product to bind with the malodour and its cause.
Odour Neutraliser – Where To use:
- Shopping centre,
- And many many more
Contains a blend of anionic polymer, amphoteric
and nonanoic surfactants, perfumes and preservatives.
Odour Neutraliser BIODEGRADABILITY:
All surfactants used in Evans Vanodine products
comply with the current European Regulations
concerning biodegradability and protection of the
Check our other Odour Neutraliser products and different sizes available – click here
You can find more about this product and safety data sheets on Evan Vandoline – click here
This product is used by Smart Service
For more information or bulk
There are no reviews yet.