Standard General Purpose Cloth:
- Used dry for removing dust and loose particles from all hard surfaces.
- As it is wiped over a surface it creates a static charge that attracts dirt to the cloth, the microfibre then ‘holds’ the dirt until the cloth is washed.
- Used damp to remove heavier soiling’s from all hard surfaces.
- They work through capillary action, drawing dirt into the cloth.
- Standard General Purpose Cloth – Where to use:
All hard surfaces including, plastic, aluminium, wood, laminate, ceramics, tiling, stainless steel, glass, Perspex, paintwork, vinyl etc.
- These warp knitted high polyamide content cloths ensure almost no surface damage as the splitting process produces a very soft material ideal for use on sensitive surfaces.
- The high polyamide content improves the cleaning effect over lower priced products.
- We recommend that these cloths and towels are laundered at a low temperature around 40 Deg C to save energy.
- They can be laundered at higher temperatures up to 95 Deg C however, some shrinkage will occur in the initial few washes, > 5%.
- Can be laundered over 500 times.
- Can be tumble dried, in fact it is beneficial as it ‘opens’ the fibres up.
- Fabric softener can be used, however, this will reduce the cloths effectiveness when used dry.
- To avoid smearing please ensure that the rinse cycle is effective and removes all traces of detergent.
- Yarn used is 0.13 Denier 20% polyamide 80% polyester 250gsm Terry Warp Knitted
Check our other Clothes products here : CLOTHES PRODUCTS
Used by cleaning company like SmartService
BULK ORDER AVAILABLE
To find out more email us on : firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.