Vinyl Gloves Clear Powdered
Powdered gloves have cornstarch added which makes them easier to put on, especially in busy locations, and can prevent gloves from sticking together.
When powdered gloves are worn for a long period of time the powder can cling to user’s skin and cause sensitivities or allergies. Cornstarch powder may also contribute to latex allergies or sensitivity.
Why are vinyl gloves powdered :
Vinyl Gloves Clear Powdered have cornstarch added which makes them easier to put on, especially in busy locations, and can prevent gloves from sticking together. It is important to note that powdered gloves are not generally an allergy concern with nitrile or vinyl gloves.
- very strong professional powdered vinyl gloves
- suitable for domestic and light commercial use
- available in small size, medium and large size
- -available in boxes of 100 gloves or 1000 gloves
- suitable for the food industry, trades, beauty saloons
Check our other type of gloves and different sizes available – Cleaning Supplies
This product is used by cleaning contractors and our customer Smart Service
For more information or bulk