Evans Combi Oven Cleaner is a thickened degreaser for the effective removal of dried food deposits and grease from the interior of combi ovens. Designed for automatic dosing during a selected cleaning programme of the ovens cleaning system but is also suitable for manual cleaning.
Evans Combi Oven Cleaner Product Highlights:
- Dissolves baked-on food deposits and grease.
- Low foaming composition.
- Concentrated detergent.
- Formulated especially for combi ovens.
- Recommended for manual cleaning or dosed automatically.
Instructions for automatic cleaning:
- Dispense into the oven trough the integral cleaning system, in accordance with the machine manufacturer’s instructions. The detergent concentration can be adjusted through the oven control panel according to the level soiling within the oven. The typical dilution rate is between 0.5%-2.0%
Evans Combi Oven Cleaner Instructions for manual cleaning:
- Pour undiluted product into a trigger spray bottle. Alternatively affix an optional spray head c/w 900cm tube to the 5 litre container.
- Select ‘Manual Wash’ and press the ‘Start/Stop’ key. Oven will heat or cool to the required temperature.
- When the display indicates ‘Spray with Cleaner’, open the door and spray the internal cooking cabinet, including shelves and grids. Close the door and allow 10 minutes contact time.
- Restart the programme and allow oven to complete the manual wash cycle.
- Rinse the oven thoroughly.
- Allow to air dry.
Evans Combi Oven Cleaner Product – where to use:
- Shopping center
You can find more about this product and safety data sheets on Evan Vandoline – here
Check our other oven cleaner products and different size available – click here
This product is used by Smart Service
For more information or bulk