Gloves White Powder Free are commonly used as exam gloves, but due to their strength, lend themselves to multiple uses.
Nitrile gloves are made of a synthetic rubber that resembles latex, yet will have a better resistance to punctures.
Nitrile gloves comes in powdered form, sterile, non-sterile and offered at different lengths from wrist to forearm.
They are designed for multiple uses that include basic exam room checks, to hazardous materials handling, like working with chemotherapy chemicals.
Vitality Medical offers dozens of nitirile glove choices and proudly hosts popular brands with high quality construction.
What are Gloves White Powder Free :
Powder-free gloves undergo a process known as chlorination that helps make latex gloves less form fitting so that powder is not needed for easy donning and removal.
During the process, gloves are treated with a chlorine solution, rinsed with water, and dried to remove most of the powdered residue and latex proteins.
The downside of the process is that powder-free gloves can be harder to remove quickly and may decrease the firmness of the glove’s grip.
Powder-free gloves are also more expensive than powdered gloves due to the extra effort involved in the chlorination process.
- TYPE : Nitrile Examination Glove, Powder Free, Online Single Chlorinated, Non-sterile
- MATERIAL : 100% Synthetic Nitrile Latex
- COLOUR: White
- DESIGN & FEATURES: Ambidextrous, finger textured, beaded cuff
- POWDER: No powder lubricant added
- STORAGE CONDITION: The gloves shall maintain their properties when stored in a dry condition. Avoid direct sunlight.
- SHELF-LIFE: The gloves shall have shelf life of 5 years from the date of manufacture with the above storage condition.
- PACKING STYLE: 100 pcs gloves x 10 dispensers x 1 carton
Product use by Cleaning Company – Smart-Service
Also If You are Looking for more Chemicals or Gloves check Our Website – Cleaning Supplies
For more information or bulk
There are no reviews yet.